Hamish has been selling properties for over ten years and prides himself on making the process of selling your home as stress free as possible. Hamish thrives on the overwhelmingly positive feedback he receives from his clients, such as:
– Just wanted to say a HUGE thank you for selling our house so quickly!
– We really appreciated your advice, honesty, communication and drive to get us the best price for our house.
– We were thrilled with the outcome and this was all due to your hard work!
– We were very impressed you went the extra mile to get us a backup offer!
– We will definitely be recommending you to our family and friends!
Hamish believes that a big part of his role is being a problem solver – finding ways to make the sale happen. Many deals have their challenges and through Hamish’s extensive experience he has a knack of getting sales across the line. But above all else Hamish believes that it is all about the client and getting them the best possible result.
Outside of work, Hamish loves spending time with his family and is passionate about sport and can be found cheering on the Highlanders or coaching rippa rugby. He also enjoys camping and boating and working out at Crossfit Dunedin.
Hamish is also a proud supporter of Kaikorai Kindergarten, donating over $9,000 from a portion of his fee on any sale achieved as a referral through the Kindergarten.
If you would like to talk to Hamish about anything real estate, don’t hesitate to give him a call.