6-17/50 Park Street, North Dunedin 9010
PROPERTY HISTORY & FEATURES
– Built in January 2015: Single or Couple occupancy.
– Self contained fully furnished open-plan designed for professional, international and senior students.
– 12 units in total spread over two levels.
– Common balcony for upper level units.
– Strengthened heat & sound proof insulation with double-glazed windows.
– Off street car parking: Choice of covered and uncovered.
LOCATION & CONVENIENCES
-Uninterrupted south-east facing open view on gentle slope.
-5 minute walk to University Library/ Hospital/ George Street Shops.
-2 minute walk to fast food/grocery store.
-Half-minute to bus stop to George Street Via University
-University students accommodation area: Opposite to Carrington Hall.
STUDIO UNIT CONTENT
– Queen bed
– Sofa bed
– Study Desk, Swivel chair, Wardrobes, TV on shelf, Dining table & chairs, Shelves, Heat pump, Wall mounted convection heater.
KITCHEN – Dishwasher, Fridge/freezer, Oven, Stove, Microwave, Cooking utensils, Cutlery, Kettle, Toaster, Vacuum cleaner, Iron, Ironing board.
BATHROOM – Washer, Dryer, Shower cabin, Mirror box, Vanity unit, Bathroom Heater, Hot water tank.
– Quiet, tidy, view and safe.
– Popular with serious students.
Price from $350 – $360 per week with broadband & power included. Couple only $20 extra.
NOTE: Power limit is $100 per month averaged out over the course of the year. The idea is that you use less that $100 in the Summer months allowing you to use more in the winter months.
Covered car parks available.
To make a viewing please contact Amy Griffin on 022 124 4375 or email: [email protected]