15 Little Oak Common, Wanaka 9305
Just a short walk from downtown Wanaka this home offers something different to the normal home. A very solid plastered concrete block home with some curved walls and high studs with beams from an old railway bridge create a Mediterranean feel inside that flows to the private and sheltered outdoor living which only enhances that feeling. This home offers extensive family living with five bedrooms, two bathrooms, two living areas and a large double garage with plenty of off street providing ample storage for your car or boat. This is a fantastic place to live coupled with great neighbourhood. There is a short designated walk through Meadowstone that gets you to town in about 15 minutes. The owners have loved this home for 10 years but have bought elsewhere so are going to sell.
Great features of this home:
– Style of home (concrete walls) also great for sound proofing
– Sheltered and private outdoor living
– Very private and peaceful no passing traffic
– Short walk to lake for a swim
– Short walk to town (designated walk through Meadowstone and Pembroke Park)
– Great neighbours and neighbourhood.
Proudly marketed by Nick Beard and Warren Smith of Cutlers Real Estate